Savilampi Open Wilderness Hut
The wilderness hut is situated on the bank of the River Oulankajoki. It is on Karhunkierros Trail 15 km south of Hautajärvi village and 13 north of Oulanka Visitor Centre.
Open wilderness hut for 10 persons.
Savilampi, coordinates: Euref-Fin (~ WGS84) lat: 66° 25.9128' lon: 29° 09.3901' ETRS-TM35FIN: N: 7369709 E: 596202
- Gas cooker.
- Dry toilet.
- No trash bins. Please do not leave any litter or other traces of your stay. Read more about Hiking Without Littering.
- The nearest recycling point is at Oulanka Camping Ground.
- Pets are allowed in the hut.
- Safety on hiking
Information for Companies and Big Groups
Do you plan to organize guided excursions to the Finnish National Parks or other protected areas? It is possible due to partnership agreement with Metsähallitus, Parks & Wildlife Finland.
- Sustainable Tourism in Protected areas in Finland (julkaisut.metsa.fi)
- Please, contact kirjaamo(at)metsa.fi