Services in Ivalo Customer Service
Because of the coronavirus, safe distances should be kept even in nature, and thorough hand hygiene should be followed at huts, campfire sites and after using the toilet. Metsähallitus' policies and guidelines will be updated as the general corona guidelines become more specific. Check our website for the current situation: www.nationalparks.fi/coronavirusguidelines.
- Information on hiking opportunities in the Ivalojoki River, Sevettijärvi-Näätämö Area and in Kevo Strict Nature Reserve, Lemmenjoki National Park, Northern Lapland wilderness areas, and Inari Hiking Area.
- Reservations and keys to rental huts in the wilderness areas (managed by Metsähallitus), and information on other accommodation opportunities nearby.
- Permits for fishing, hunting, cross-country traffic, and collection of firewood.
- For sale: maps and National park products relating to the nearby parks.
- Tourist information on the Inari region (inari.fi). Contact Information, tel. +358 (0)40 168 9668 and email tourist.info(at)inari.fi.