Services in Ivalo Customer Service
There are differences in the epidemic situation between regions in Finland. Some Nature Centres may have to close. Check the current situation on the webpage of the Destination or Nature Centre you are planning to visit.
- Information on hiking opportunities in the Ivalojoki River, Sevettijärvi-Näätämö Area and in Kevo Strict Nature Reserve, Lemmenjoki National Park, Northern Lapland wilderness areas, and Inari Hiking Area.
- Reservations and keys to rental huts in the wilderness areas (managed by Metsähallitus), and information on other accommodation opportunities nearby.
- Permits for fishing, hunting, cross-country traffic, and collection of firewood.
- For sale: maps and National park products relating to the nearby parks.
- Tourist information on the Inari region (inari.fi). Contact Information, tel. +358 (0)40 168 9668 and email tourist.info(at)inari.fi.