Visit Pilke Science Centre
Opening Hours in 2022
Science Centre Pilke:
1.1.– 31.5. Tue–Fri 9 am – 6 pm, Sat–Sun 10 am – 4 pm (closed on Mondays)
1.6. – 31.8. Tue–Fri 9 am – 6 pm, Sat–Sun 10 am – 4 pm (closed on Mondays)
1.9. – 31.12. Tue–Fri 9 am – 6 pm, Sat–Sun 10 am – 4 pm (closed on Mondays)
Pilke Info and Shop:
Pilke Info and Shop are open on weekdays at 8 am.
On Mondays when the Science Centre is closed, Pilke Info and Shop are open until 4 pm.
Check the opening hours on Science Centre Pilke's website (tiedekeskus-pilke.fi)
Easter Monday and Christmas Eve 24.12. Science Centre is closed
We reserve the right to make changes.
Address: Ounasjoentie 6, 96200 Rovaniemi, Finland
Telephone: +358 206 39 7820
For more information on ticket prices, go to Pilke Science Centre´s website (www.tiedekeskus-pilke.fi).
Directions and Maps
Pilke House is located in the centre of Rovaniemi at the beginning of Ounasjoentie Road on the western side of main road E4. The walking distance from the city centre is 5-15 minutes.
- From the city centre or from the junction of Main Road E4 and trunk road 79, drive onto Lapinkävijäntie Road and on to Ounasjoentie Road.
- The following customer parking spaces are available: 5 spaces (1 h with the parking disc) in front of Pilke House by Ounasjoentie Road, 14 spaces at the end of the building, and the entire top level of the adjacent indoor parking facility.
By Public Transportation
- Rovaniemi railway station (vr.fi) and bus station are about 2 km from Pilke House.
- Rovaniemi has an airport (finavia.fi), about 9 km from Pilke House.
- Local buses (linkkari.fi) operate in Rovaniemi.
1. Respect nature.
2. Mainly use marked trails.
3. Camp only where it is allowed.
4. Light your campfire only where it is allowed.
5. Do not litter.