Services in Northern Lapland Nature Centre Siida
Sámi museum and Nature Center Siida will be renewed on 2020-2022. Siida-building will be renovated, expanded and the exhibition renewed. Read more on the webpages of Siida.
Because of the coronavirus, safe distances should be kept even in nature, and thorough hand hygiene should be followed at huts, campfire sites and after using the toilet. Metsähallitus' policies and guidelines will be updated as the general corona guidelines become more specific. Check our website for the current situation: www.nationalparks.fi/coronavirusguidelines.
- Information on other nature destinations and hiking opportunities in Lemmenjoki National park, Inari Hiking Area , and the surrounding areas.
- Reservations and keys to Metsähallitus huts in the nearby areas.
- For sale: maps of the nearby areas, books, items of use and gifts relating to nature and Sámi culture, and fishing, hunting, and other permits.
- Delicious fresh bakery products and lunch buffet at the café daily from 11-15. More information on catering services (siida.fi).
- Tourist information in the Inari municipality. Contact Information: Tel. +358 40 168 9668, tourist.info(at)inari.fi
- For rent: conference facilities, auditorium, and a cosy kammi earth lodge for various events. More information (siida.fi).
- WLAN is available to customers.
The cosy café-restaurant Sarrit is located on the second floor of the Siida building.
- Fresh bakery products.
- Lunch buffet every day.
- À la carte menu in summer.
- Catering services.
- Open during Siida opening hours.
- The restaurant is run by an independent entrepreneur:
- Telephone: +358 40 700 6485
- Email: ravintola(at)sarrit.inet.fi
Rental of Premises
- Two conference facilities for around 10 persons can be rented for meetings.
- The auditorium (80 seats) can be rented for conferences and congresses.
- All rental facilities have a video conference option.
- A heated kammi log lodge (capacity: 25 persons) can be rented for various events.
- WLAN is available.
- More information here (siida.fi).
Services for the Disabled
- Indoor premises are accessible by wheelchair.
- Open-air museum can be accessed by wheelchair in summer with an assistant.
- Auditorium can accommodate one wheelchair at a time.
- A wheelchair can be borrowed by visitors.
- There is a toilet for the disabled on the ground floor in Siida.
- There are accessible parking spaces in the parking area.