Services in Oulanka Visitor Centre
- Information on the natural features and hiking opportunities in the Oulanka and Riisitunturi National Parks and in the other national parks and nature reserves in the nearby region. For hire: child backpack carriers.
- For sale: maps of the nearby areas, books, posters, fishing licences and themed products on the Oulanka and Riisitunturi National Parks.
- The visitor centre's auditorium is available for hire for private occasions (max. 40 people). Price: 50€/hour or part of an hour (incl. VAT 10%). Outside normal opening hours, fees will be doubled.
Restaurant Ravintola Talonpöytä (talonpoyta.fi) is open during the peak seasons. The selection of the restaurant includes soup lunch, hamburger meals, café products and local souvenirs.
- The visitor centre is accessible by wheelchair and pushchair from the parking area, which is located at a distance of 30-100 metres from the building.
- The exhibition space can be toured by wheelchair and pushchair.
- An accessible toilet and a baby care room.
- The café accommodates 30 wheelchairs at a time, with special arrangements.
- The Könkään kuohu Trail (0.3 km), accessible for all, will take you to see the lower course of the gushing Kiutaköngäs Rapids.
Restaurant Ravintola Talonpöytä Oulanka
Closed for the winter season. We will open again in the spring.
In summer season soup lunch is served from 11 to 15. Hamburgers and other tasty meals made of local ingredients can be ordered from the menu. Coffee, sweet and salty pastries and small selection of trekking foods and items are also available. Meal orders have to be made at the latest a half-an-hour before the closing time.
We reserve the rights to changes.