Services in Pallastunturi Visitor Centre
Because of the coronavirus, safe distances should be kept even in nature, and thorough hand hygiene should be followed at huts, campfire sites and after using the toilet. Metsähallitus' policies and guidelines will be updated as the general corona guidelines become more specific. Check our website for the current situation: www.nationalparks.fi/coronavirusguidelines.
- Nature shop sells Lappish handicrafts, hiking products, books, postcards, maps, and delicacies.
- All information about the nature and trails in Pallas-Yllästunturi National Park.
- Snow shoe rental.
- Reservations and keys to rental huts in the national park.
- Fishing and hunting permits.
- WLAN is available to customers.
Café and Restaurant Services
Historic Lapland Hotel Pallas (laplandhotels.com) serves next to the visitor centre.
Services for the Disabled
- The visitor centre's exhibition and auditorium are accessible by wheelchair.
- The toilets in the visitor centre are accessible to all.
- The beginning of the Vatikuru Trail (1 km) to the ruins of the old hotel and to Pallaskota is accessible by wheelchair with an assistant. Pallaskota is accessible to all.