Visit Ivalo Customer Service
Opening hours 2023
2.1.–31.12. mon–tue 9.am-11:30am and 12am-4.15.pm, sat-sun closed.
On wednesday to friday we serve via telephone and email from 9am to 4pm, no entery.
We are closed: on Epiphany 6.1., on Easterntime 15.4.-18.4., Midsummer Eve 24.6., Independence Day 6.12., Christmas Holidays 26.12.
We reserve the right to make changes to the opening hours.
Directions and Maps
- The Customer Service is located in the centre of Ivalo. The distance to Rovaniemi is 298 km, Inari 38 km and Utsjoki 166 km.
In Ivalo village there is no public transportation, but taxiservices are available.
- Coaches travel daily to Ivalo from Rovaniemi, Utsjoki, Karigasniemi and Näätämö. Coach timetables (matkahuolto.fi).
- The Ivalo airport (finavia.fi) is 10 km away.
- The closest railway station is in Rovaniemi. Timetables for trains (vr.fi).
- Journey.fi provides information on public transportation to Ivalo (opas.matka.fi).