Visit Ivalo Customer Service
Opening hours 2023
2.1.–31.12. mon–tue 9.am-11:30am and 12am-4.15.pm, sat-sun closed.
On wednesday to friday we serve via telephone and email from 9am to 4pm, no entery.
We are closed: on Epiphany 6.1., on Easterntime 15.4.-18.4., Midsummer Eve 24.6., Independence Day 6.12., Christmas Holidays 26.12.
We reserve the right to make changes to the opening hours.
Address: Sairaalantie 3B, 99800 Ivalo (Inari)
Telephone: +358 206 39 7701
Contact Ivalo - Inari Tourist Infomation
Telephone: +358 40 168 9668
Directions and Maps
- The Customer Service is located in the centre of Ivalo. The distance to Rovaniemi is 298 km, Inari 38 km and Utsjoki 166 km.
By Public Transportation
In Ivalo village there is no public transportation, but taxiservices are available.
- Coaches travel daily to Ivalo from Rovaniemi, Utsjoki, Karigasniemi and Näätämö. Coach timetables (matkahuolto.fi).
- The Ivalo airport (finavia.fi) is 10 km away.
- The closest railway station is in Rovaniemi. Timetables for trains (vr.fi).
- Journey.fi provides information on public transportation to Ivalo (opas.matka.fi).
#Lemmenjokinationalpark #Inarihikingarea #Kevostrictnaturereserve
1. Respect nature.
2. Mainly use marked trails.
3. Camp only where it is allowed.
4. Light your campfire only where it is allowed.
5. Do not litter.