Huts in Southern Finland
How to Use Huts
- Guidelines on using Open Wilderness Huts
- Guidelines on using Rental Huts
- Pets are allowed in some of the huts in Southern Finland. Please check the hut-specific situation before starting your trip.
Evo Hiking Area
Gulf of Finland National Park
Liesjärvi National Park
Nuuksio National Park
Repovesi National Park
- Karhulahti Rental Campfire Hut
- Lojukoski Rental Campfire Hut
- Mustavuori Rental Campfire Hut
- Määkijä Rental Campfire Hut
- Tolosentalo Rental Hut
Nationalparks.fi website gives information on Metsähallitus rental huts, open wilderness huts, reservable wilderness huts, day-use huts and turf huts.
There are fire alarms at wilderness huts, but we recommend to bring a 9 V battery and/or your own travel fire alarm with you.
Information for Companies and Big Groups
Do you plan to organize guided excursions to the Finnish National Parks or other protected areas? It is possible due to partnership agreement with Metsähallitus, Parks & Wildlife Finland.
- Principles of Sustainable Tourism (metsa.fi)
- Sustainable Tourism in Protected areas in Finland (storymaps.arcgis.com)
- Please, contact kirjaamo(at)metsa.fi