Customer Service and Guidance
- Over the next few years, services will be developed in collaboration with the area's municipalities in accordance with the management and utilisation plan currently being prepared.
- On the north side of Sipoonkorpi there are information boards at both Byabäcken parking areas.
- Two new information boards will be added this summer: Storträsk and Bakunkärr.
- For more information on the area contact Finnish Nature Centre Haltia.
Services Offered by Enterprises and Organisations in the National Park
Meals, Where to Buy and Prepare
- There is a campfire site at Ängesböle at Byabäcken.
- There is a lean-to shelter by Kalkkiruukki Nature Trail.
Please note that lighting campfires is also forbidden at campfire sites if the forest fire warning or the grass fire warning is in effect. Check the current warnings (en.ilmatieteenlaitos.fi). This prohibition does not apply to cooking shelters or other fireplaces with a shelter and a flue.
- There are dry toilets at Ängesböle camping site, at Kalkkiruukki lean-to shelter and at Flatberget parking area..
- There is a camping site next to Ängesböle campfire site in Byabäcken and a lean-to shelter by Kalkkiruukki Nature Trail.
Services for the Disabled
- There are no services in the area specifically meant for the disabled. In addition the area's terrain is quite hilly, which could make it difficult to move around.
Other Services in the Surrounding Area
- Contact the municipality of Sipoo (www.sipoo.fi) or the city of Vantaa (www.vantaa.fi) for more information on services in the surrounding area.