Services in Yllästunturi Visitor Centre Kellokas
- Information about Pallas-Yllästunturi National Park and the nature of and hiking opportunities offered by other nature reserve and research areas in the surrounding areas.
- Reservations to Metsähallitus rental and reservation huts.
- For rent: a child carrier backpack.
- For sale: maps of nearby areas, books, posters, and other products.
- Fishing and hunting permits (eraluvat.fi) issued by Metsähallitus.
- Tourist information about the municipality of Kolari (kolari.fi, in Finnish) and the Ylläs (yllas.fi) area.
- Cinema Kino Kellokas (kinoyllas.net, in Finnish)
- WLAN is available to customers.
- Conference facilities are available all year round. They range from a 5-seat conference room to 130-seat Kellokas Sali. Reservations only by e-mail email@example.com. Remember to add the billing address in the email.
- Kellokas Sali, 130 seats: € 40/h, € 200/day, includes data projector, document camera, and Internet connection. € 25/h, € 150/day including the use of the facility only.
- Väylä, 32 seats: € 30/h, €100/day.
- Meeting room, 10 seats: € 20/h, € 60/day.
- Prices incl. VAT 24%.
- All premises of the Visitor Centre are accessible by wheelchair with an assistant. The toilets are accessible to all and there is a passenger lift in the building.
- The beginning of the Varkaankuru Nature Trail and the Lapp Hut can be accessed by wheelchair with an assistant.