Visit Northern Lapland Nature Centre Siida
Opening Hours in 2023
1.1.–31.3. Mon–Sat 10 am–4 pm (Sundays closed)
1.4.–31.5. Mon–Sat 10 am–5 pm (Sundays closed)
1.6.–30.9. every day 9 am–6 pm
1.10.–31.12. Mon-Sat 10 am–17 pm (Sundays closed).
Ticket sales ends half an hour before closing.
We reserve the rights to changes.
- There is no entrance fee to the entrance hall and Sarrit Restaurant.
- There is an entrance fee for our exhibition space, which includes our permanent and changing exhibitions, outdoor museum and auditorium.
- Adults 15 e, children (7 - 17 years) 7 e, no charge for children under 7
- Students and pensioners 13 e
- Family ticket 30 e (includes 2 adults and children under 18)
- Group ticket (minimum of 10 people) 13 e per person
- Year ticket 30 e, children 14 e
- All the prices includes vat 10%
Siida is located by the northern Finnish Lapland main roads in the village of Inari. The Nature Centre is 38 km from Ivalo, 340 km from Rovaniemi, 126 km from Utsjoki and 195 km from Kittilä.
- Coaches to Inari travel from Rovaniemi, Näätämö and Karigasniemi. Timetables (matkahuolto.fi).
- The closest airport (finavia.fi) is in Ivalo. From airport there is a transportation to Inari village (kuljetusliikeilmarislant.fi) notice that you have to make a pre-booking on the previos day by 6.pm.
- The closest railway station is in Rovaniemi. Timetables (vr.fi).
- Journey.fi provides information on public transportation to Northern Lapland (opas.matka.fi).