Visit Northern Lapland Nature Centre Siida
Opening Hours in 2021 - 2022
1.1.2021- 30.4.2021 Mon–Sat 10 am–5 pm (Sundays closed)
1.5.2021-31.5.2021 Siida is closed
1.6.2021-30.9.2021 every day 9 am–5 pm
1.10.2021-31.3.2022 Mon–Sat 10 am–4 pm (Sundays closed)
1.4.-31.5.2022 Mon–Sat 10 am–5 pm (Sundays closed)
Opening Hours from 1.6.2022 on
1.6.-31.9. every day 9 am–6 pm
1.9.-31.5. Mon-Sat klo 10 am–17 pm
Ticket sales ends half an hour before closing.
We reserve the rights to changes.
Address: Inarintie 46, 99870 Inari
Telephone: +358 206 39 7740
Contact Inari Tourist Infomation
Telephone: +358 40 168 9668
- There is no entrance fee to the entrance hall and Sarrit Restaurant.
- There is an entrance fee for our exhibition space, which includes our permanent and changing exhibitions, outdoor museum and auditorium.
- Adults 10 e, children (7 - 17 years) 5 e, no charge for children under 7
- Students and pensioners 8 e
- Family ticket 20 e (includes 2 adults and children under 18)
- Group ticket (minimum of 10 people) 8 e per person
- Year ticket 20 e, children 10 e
- All the prices includes vat 10%
Siida is located by the northern Finnish Lapland main roads in the village of Inari. The Nature Centre is 38 km from Ivalo, 340 km from Rovaniemi, 126 km from Utsjoki and 195 km from Kittilä.
- Coaches to Inari travel from Rovaniemi, Näätämö and Karigasniemi. Timetables (matkahuolto.fi).
- The closest airport (finavia.fi) is in Ivalo. From airport there is a trasportation to Inari village (kuljetusliikeilmarislant.fi) notice that you have to make a pre-booking on the previos day by 6.pm.
- The closest railway station is in Rovaniemi. Timetables (vr.fi).
- Journey.fi provides information on public transportation to Northern Lapland (opas.matka.fi).