Services in Laajalahti Nature Reserve
Customer Service and Guidance
- Town of Espoo Nature House Villa Elfvik (visitespoo.fi)
Services Offered by Enterprises and Organisations in the Nature Reserve
- Enterprises and organisations offering services in the nature reserve
- They have a cooperation agreement with Metsähallitus and they follow the principles of sustainable nature tourism when operating in the nature reserve.
Meals, Where to Buy and Prepare
- Café Elfviira at Villa Elfvik is open during weekends when the nature centre is open.
- There are not drinking water points in the nature reserve. Visitors can get water at Villa Elfvik when it is open.
- The outdoors destinations within the nature reserve do not have waste bins. It is the responsibility of each hiker to dispose of waste that accumulates during your trip. Take all waste out of the area to recycling points.
- Read more about Hiking without littering.
- There are no toilets within the nature reserve.
- There are toilets at Villa Elfvik (www.visitespoo.fi).
- Visitors may not spend the night in the nature reserve.
- There is a 700-m-long nature trail starting at Villa Elfvik which is accessible by wheelchair and baby pram. Elfvik bird watching tower is also accessible by wheelchair.
- There is a toilet in the Villa Elfvik building suitable for the disabled.