Vaarasali is a top-quality conference space for 200 people located in the national landscape of Koli at Koli Nature Centre Ukko. The space is suited, for example, for meetings, conferences and concerts.
- 200 persons
- Semicircular, ascending, fixed seating.
- Layout (pdf, 71 kt)
- See driving instructions and public transportation to Koli Nature Centre Ukko.
Price and Reservations
60 €/h during opening hours.
Exhibitions and short film 5 €/person (group ticket 4 €/pers. min. 10 pers.).
- Video projector
- DVD player
- Wireless and panel microphones
- CD player, radio
- Silver screen, 6 x 5m
- Readiness for a simultaneous interpreter's station, 2 interpreted languages and an infrared technology -based wireless transmission of interpreted languages from the interpreters to the auditorium
- Lighting for performances
- Copying services
- Hostess/host services
- Conference catering: organic coffee, traditional pastries, herbal teas
- Exhibitions and short film
- Wheelchair access, induction loop
Programmes in the Auditorium
Audiovisual presentations in the auditorium on the hour when the space is not in conference use.
- Mustarinta - A Film About Koli, 15 min / 8 min.
- You can watch the film's trailer (youtube.com).
- Kolin neljä vuodenaikaa, 23 min.
- A film about the four seasons of Koli
- Audio: Finnish, subtitles: English
- Työn ja eläinten maisema, 15 min.
- A film about meadows and pastures
- Subtitles: English and Swedish