Services in Fell Lapland Visitor Centre
- Information of the nature and hiking opportunities in Pallas-Yllästunturi National Park, Hetta area (in Finnish), Käsivarsi, Pulju (in Finnish), Pöyrisjärvi (in Finnish) and Tarvantovaara Wilderness Areas (in Finnish), Malla Strict Nature Reserve (in Finnish), and other nature reserve areas in Fell Lapland.
- Reservations and keys to rental and reservation huts in the Käsivarsi Wilderness Area and Pallas-Yllästunturi National Park.
- Fishing, hunting, and cross-country traffic permits issued by Metsähallitus.
- Fishing permits (enontekionkalatalousalue.fi, in Finnish) of the joint property management associations for Hetta and Lake Vuontisjärvi and keys to the gate on the private Mustavaara road.
- Pulmuspuoti shop sells Lappish handicrafts, art, souvenirs, maps, books, posters, and other products.
- Snow shoe rental.
- Tourist information about the municipility of Enontekiö (tosilappi.fi)
- WLAN is available to customers.
- Guided tours for groups in Finnish and English, €50/group/hour. Guided tours must be booked in advance and they are also offered by cooperating partners.
- Collections of the Sámi Museum Siida (siida.fi).
- Johtti Sápmelaččat association's exhibitions.
Auditorium and Conference Facility
- The 60-seat auditorium can be reserved for meetings and teaching purposes. The price is €25/hour and €150/day during nature centre opening hours, and €50/hour and €300/day at other times.
- A separate conference facility for 10 persons. The price of the conference facility is €15/hour during nature centre opening hours. At other times the price is €25/hour or part of an hour.
- Prices includes VAT 24%
- All the nature centre's premises are accessible by wheelchair.
- The toilets in the nature centre are accessible to all.