Things to Do and See in Savukoski Visitor Centre Korvatunturi
- Wilderness exhibition introduces the natural world of the Savukoski area including its fauna and flora, including bears and birch polypores. The exhibition also introduces the relationship between the humans and the wilderness – hunting, reindeer husbandry, and nature conservation.
- Language: Finnish and English.
Films at the Auditorium
- As a Guest in Wilderness Area: Savukoski (10 min)
- Audio: Finnish, English subtitles available.
- Experience the nature of Kemihaara, Kairijoki, Nuorttijoki and Kivitunturi.
- Shown on request.
In September, at Gallery Kurra, there is a photo exhibition about the flowers of the mire by Anu Tossavainen.