Things to Do and See in Savukoski Visitor Centre Korvatunturi
There are differences in the epidemic situation between regions in Finland. Some Nature Centres may have to close. Check the current situation on the webpage of the Destination or Nature Centre you are planning to visit.
Because of the coronavirus, safe distances should be kept even in nature, and thorough hand hygiene should be followed at huts, campfire sites and after using the toilet. Metsähallitus' policies and guidelines will be updated as the general corona guidelines become more specific. Check our website for the current situation: www.nationalparks.fi/coronavirusguidelines.
- Wilderness exhibition introduces the natural world of the Savukoski area including its fauna and flora, including bears and birch polypores. The exhibition also introduces the relationship between the humans and the wilderness – hunting, reindeer husbandry, and nature conservation.
- Language: Finnish and English.
Films at the Auditorium
- Finnish Spitz's Dream (15 min)
- Audio: Finnish and English.
- A story of the nature and life in Savukoski
- Shown on request.