Services Offered by Enterprises and Organisations in Punkaharju Nature Reserve
Because of the coronavirus, safe distances should be kept even in nature, and thorough hand hygiene should be followed at huts, campfire sites and after using the toilet. Metsähallitus' policies and guidelines will be updated as the general corona guidelines become more specific. Check our website for the current situation: www.nationalparks.fi/coronavirusguidelines.
Following enterprises and organisations offer services in the nature reserve. They have a cooperation agreement with Metsähallitus and they follow the principles of sustainable nature tourism (metsa.fi) when operating in the nature reserve.
- Harjun Portti (harjunportti.fi) in Tuunaansaari village
- Service station, catering, activities, shop open during summer, guestharbours
- Harjutie Kiosk, tel. +358 41 5070 407
- Summer Kiosk/Café. Keys to the dugout can be picked up from the kiosk during its opening hours
- Kruunupuisto - Punkaharju Rehabilitation and Well-being Centre (kruunupuisto.fi)
- Lodging services, restaurant, conference services, rehabilitation, dance events, equipment rental
- Lusto - The Finnish Forest Museum (lusto.fi)
- Tourist information, exhibitions, events, restaurant, conference services, cooperation with schools, equipment rental, expertice services, museum shop
- Maatilamatkailu Mannila (maatilamatkailumannila.com)
- Farm holidays, lodging services, school camps, horseback riding, café and restaurant, guest boat pier
- Naaranlahti Holiday Resort (naaranlahti.com)
- Lodging services and activities, equipment rental