Sipoonkorpi National Park Trails
- Byabäcken Nature Trail (1,4 km; circle trail 2,1 km) at Byabäcken leads through lush forests and ends at some pastures at the side of Länsitie road. From there it is about 700 m along the road to the parking area (please do not cut through the fields across crops). The six post boxes along the trail have been removed as the content of the boxes will be renewed. The trail is marked with orange markings on tree trunks.
- Services: Ängesböle's fireplace, lean-to-shelter, dry-toilet, firewood shed and campsite. Bergström's huts reservable fireplace. Drinking water: well by Bergström's hut.
- Sights: During summer there are cows in the area's pastures. They help in maintaining the heritage landscape.
- Kalkinpolttajan Nature Trail (4,8 km) leads through demanding terrain.
Kalkinpolttajan Nature Trail circles in the field and forest landscape in the traditional limestone mining and agricultural area within the vicinity of the village of Sotunki, Vantaa. The limestone mine is located on the land that used to belong to Håkansböle Manor. In addition to the traditional agricultural livelihoods, limestone-quarrying and lime-burning were practised in the area. The archaeologists have not found any signs of the lime works area in the vicinity of the nature trail, but they have found limestone quarries and lime kilns.
- Services: Kalkkiruukki lean-to shelter, sleeping shelter, firewood shed, dry-toilet and campfire site
- Sights: The nature trail runs in the shelter of the forest, takes you to the limestone mine and ascends onto the rocks. From the highest rock, called Högberget, views open out across the forests, all the way to the cranes at Vuosaari Harbour.
- Tasakallio - Storträsk (demanding accessible trail, 1 km from the car park to the lake). The route is demanding, an assistant is recommended when using a wheelchair. See the map (julkaisut.metsa.fi).
- Services: : An accessible campfire site, a dry toilet and a wood shelter at Storträsk.
- Sights: Beautiful Storträsk lake and forest.
Trails in the Area Surrounding Sipoonkorpi
There are marked jogging and recreation trails in the surrounding area. For example:
- At Lake Kuusijärvi in Vantaa to the west of Sipoonkorpi
- At Keinukallio in Kerava to the northwest of Sipoonkorpi