Services Offered by Enterprises and Organisations in Ekenäs Archipelago National Park
Liminganlahti Nature Centre is closed 1.1.-4.2.2022. The Finnish Nature Centre Haltia is closed 10.1.–1.2.2022. Koli Nature Centre Ukko is closed 1.1.–26.1.2022. Kuusamo Customer Service Karhuntassu is closed 13.1.–31.1.2022.
In other nature centers in Finland, we require the use of a facial mask and keeping the 2 meter distance to other visitors. In addition, there may be requirements to show the Covid pass, and/or the number of visitors can be limited. More information Nature centers. The length of the restrictions depends on the region. More regional information can be found at the Finnish institute for health and welfare website.
Following enterprises and organisations offer services in the national park. They have a cooperation agreement with Metsähallitus and they follow the principles of sustainable nature tourism (metsa.fi) when operating in the national park.
- Guide-Matti (guidematti.fi)
- guided excursions
- fishing excursions
- Moln Ltd (moln.fi)
- Kayaking tours and courses
- Natura Viva (naturaviva.fi)
- Guided excursions (canoeing, hiking, snow shoe walking)
- Paddlingsfabriken (paddlingsfabriken.fi)
- Kayaking tours and nordic skating tours
- Sommaröstrand (sommarostrand.fi, in Swedish and Finnish)
- Guided nature tours, sauna, taxi boat services
- Suomen saaristokuljetus Oy (phone: 0600 390 111, e-mail: info (at) suomensaaristokuljetus.fi)
- Service in Jussarö island
- Tres Hombres Adventures Oy (treshombres.fi)
- Kayak paddling trips
Tourist entrepreneurs operating in national parks or other areas managed by Metsähallitus need a cooperation agreement. A fee is charged for using the routes and service infrastructure for business activities.
- See Cooperation with nature tourism business (metsa.fi).
- Usage fees are paid in the Eräluvat online store (eraluvat.fi)
- Contact form for entrepreneurs (webropol.com).
- Metsähallitus organizes study trips and training for co-entrepreneurs.