Services Offered by Enterprises and Organisations in Ekenäs Archipelago National Park
Following enterprises and organisations offer services in the national park. They have a cooperation agreement with Metsähallitus and they follow the principles of sustainable nature tourism (metsa.fi) when operating in the national park.
- Guide-Matti (guidematti.fi)
- guided excursions
- fishing excursions
- Moln Ltd (moln.fi)
- Kayaking tours and courses
- Natura Viva (naturaviva.fi)
- Guided excursions (canoeing, hiking, snow shoe walking)
- Paddlingsfabriken (paddlingsfabriken.fi)
- Kayaking tours and nordic skating tours
- Sommaröstrand (sommarostrand.fi, in Swedish and Finnish)
- Guided nature tours, sauna, taxi boat services
- Suomen saaristokuljetus Oy (phone: 0600 390 111, e-mail: info (at) suomensaaristokuljetus.fi)
- Service in Jussarö island
- Tres Hombres Adventures Oy (treshombres.fi)
- Kayak paddling trips
Tourist entrepreneurs operating in the National Park need a cooperation agreement with Metsähallitus. A fee is charged for using the service infrastructure for business activities.
- See Cooperation with nature tourism business (metsa.fi).
- Usage fees are paid in the Eräluvat online store (eraluvat.fi)
- Contact form for entrepreneurs (webropol.com).
- Metsähallitus organizes study trips and training for co-entrepreneurs.