Services Offered by Partners in Oulujärvi Hiking Area
Because of the coronavirus, safe distances should be kept even in nature, and thorough hand hygiene should be followed at huts, campfire sites and after using the toilet. Metsähallitus' policies and guidelines will be updated as the general corona guidelines become more specific. Check our website for the current situation: www.nationalparks.fi/coronavirusguidelines.
Following enterprises and other organisations offer services in the hiking area. They have a cooperation agreement with Metsähallitus and they follow the principles of sustainable nature tourism (metsa.fi) when operating in the hiking area.
- Geopark-guide, kayaking guide, tel. +358 40 7177 323 or contact by e-mail jorma.kuronen(at)elisanet.fi
- Skiing, snowshoeing, berry picking, hiking and other program services. Rental snowshoes and kayaks for guided tours
- Guiding and program services at the Oulujärvi Hiking Area
- Services also in Rokua National Park
- Canoeing, fishing and hunting tours, rental equipment, cottage
- Guided tours and programme services in the Oulujärvi hiking area
- Services also in other destinations: Talaskangas protected area, Rokua National Park, Rumala-Kuvaja-Oudonrimmet –Natura2000-area, Hossa National Park
- Camping, cottages in Oulujärvi hiking area
- Cafe, rental equipment, fishing, hiking
- Cruises to Lake Oulujärvi, for example the Ärjänsaari Island
- Winter programs: Cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, multiactivities
- Summer programs: Hiking, cycling, canoeing, multiactivities
- Camp schools
- Guided excursions in Oulujärvi hiking area but also in the following areas:
- Kylmäluoma hiking area, Hossa, Hiidenportti and Tiilikka National Parks, Kalevalapark areas, Eastern border trail, Friendship park areas: Elimyssalo, Iso-Palonen - Maariansärkät and Lentua protected area. Services also in many other destinations.