Visit Fell Lapland Visitor Centre
Opening Hours in 2023
1.1.–5.3. Mon–Fri 9am–4pm
6.3.–23.4. Mon–Sun 9am–5pm
24.4.–4.6. Mon–Fri 9am–4pm
5.6.–25.6. Mon–Fri 9am–5pm
26.6..–1.10. Mon–Sun 9am–5pm
2.10.–31.12. Mon–Fri 9am–4pm
Closed 6.12., 24.–25.12.
Closed. Will be opened in June.
Check opening hours and lunch menu (kahvilapeura.fi, in Finnish).
Address: Peuratie 15, 99400 Enontekiö
Telephone: +358 206 39 7950
Directions and Maps
Visitor Centre is signposted from all directions.
- Hetta can be approached from the direction of Kautokeino, Kilpisjärvi, Kittilä, or Muonio.
By Public Transportation
- Daily by bus (matkahuolto.fi) from Rovaniemi to Hetta.
- Daily flights from Helsinki to Kittilä Airport (finavia.fi) throughout the year, with a connecting coach or airport taxi service to and from Kittilä. Further information on how to get here (enontekiolapland.com).
- By train (vr.fi) from Helsinki to Rovaniemi and Kolari, connections by bus to Hetta.
1. Respect nature.
2. Mainly use marked trails.
3. Camp only where it is allowed.
4. Light your campfire only where it is allowed.
5. Do not litter.