Services in the Raseborg Castle Ruin Area
Because of the coronavirus, safe distances should be kept even in nature, and thorough hand hygiene should be followed at huts, campfire sites and after using the toilet. Metsähallitus' policies and guidelines will be updated as the general corona guidelines become more specific. Check our website for the current situation: www.nationalparks.fi/coronavirusguidelines.
- The Castle Guard's lodge offers visitors good food, drinks and information on the castle. The lodge is also responsible for ticket sales for the castle, guided tours and children's time-travel adventures, and sells postcards and local produce. Theatre dinners on show nights and thematic dinners tailored for other events are also on offer. The Castle Guard's lodge is available for private functions. The café–restaurant is open during castle opening hours and at other times by special order. The Castle Guard's lodge has toilets for restaurant customers. There is a ramp for the disabled visitors in the Castle Guard's lodge. However, there is no toilet for the disabled visitors.
- Telephone: +358(0)400882046
- E-mail: slottsknekten(at)raseborgsslott.fi
- Address: Raaseporin Linnantie 110, 10710 Snappertuna
- The Raseborg Summer Theatre, Finland s largest Swedish-language summer theatre, is situated by the castle. Come and enjoy theatre in fabulous surroundings!
- E-mail: info(at)raseborg.org
- Website: raseborg.org (in Finnish)
- Accomodation near Raseborg Castle (visitraseborg.fi)
- There is a dry toilet by the castle entrance.
Services for the Disabled
- Due to steep steps and uneven terrain in the castle ruins, the castle and the Lovers' Path are unsuitable for disabled visitors.
- The castle surroundings and walkways offer easy access. There is access for wheelchairs and prams from the parking area to the castle surroundings. Access is also available by pram to the inner courtyard of the castle and in the garden of Castle Guard's lodge. There is access for wheelchairs and prams to the Castle Guard's lodge, but there is no accessible entrance to the toilet.
- Visitors with mobility difficulties can access the Forngården Museum by car from Tunalundintie road. The walk along the Lovers' Path from the castle ruin to the folk museum is unsuitable for disabled visitors.
- Partner: Castles infocentre
- Tel. +358(0)440646192, +358(0)505970802
- Partner: Slottsnekten
- Tel. +358(0)400882046
- Address: Raaseporin linnantie 110/Raseborgs slottsväg 110, 10710 Snappertuna
- Address: RESCUE ROAD/Service building: Linnanvoudintie 50/Slotsknektens väg 50, 10710 Snappertuna