Services in Pyhä-Luosto Visitor Centre Naava
- Information on the nature and hiking opportunities in Pyhä-Luosto National Park and tourist information (pyha.fi) on the Pyhä-Luosto area.
- Reservations and keys to rental huts in Pyhä-Luosto National Park.
- For sale: maps of the nearby areas, books, hiking equipment, souvenirs, local handicrafts, hunting and fishing permits issued by Metsähallitus, and fishing permits to private water areas in the nearby areas.
- Tourist information about the municipalities of Kemijärvi (visitkemijarvi.fi) and Pelkosenniemi (pelkosenniemi.fi, in Finnish). Contact Information: Tel. +358 40 767 1144 and email visit(at)pyha-luosto.fi.
- Conference facilities: range from the 12-seat Luppo facility to the 160-seat Naavatorium.
- WLAN is available to customers.
The small shop at Pyhä-Luosto Visitor Centre Naava offers an alternative for finding souvenirs and gifts. The shop's selection includes national park logo products such as T-shirts and pins. The wide book selection includes hiking and nature guides for the area, books on Lapland, children's literature, and art books. Naava's shop also sells high-quality hiking products and local handmade jewellery.
Café Loimu operates in the same building as the visitor and culture centre. The café-restaurant is a pleasant setting for coffee and cake, and also serves lunch daily. Café Loimu also provides conference catering services on order.
- Open during Pyhä-Luosto Visitor Centre Naava's opening hours.
- Café Loimu, Luontotie 1, FI-98530 Pyhätunturi, tel. +358 40 196 4750 and email ravintola(at)cafeloimu.fi. Café Loimu on Facebook (facebook.com).
Rental of Premises
Premises can be rented for various purposes. All premises have modern conference technology and free WLAN connection. Rental of premises.
Services for the Disabled
- Parking for the disabled is by the main entrance.
- The visitor centre is accessible by wheelchair.
- There is a toilet for the disabled in the lobby of the visitor centre.
- The exhibition can be toured by wheelchair. The exhibition is multi-sensory.
- The auditorium is able to accommodate several wheelchairs at a time.
- The restaurant is accessible by wheelchair.