What's Currently Happening in Sipoonkorpi National Park
Many of the Sipoonkorpi's parking spaces are crowded!
During Easter weekend (Fri-Mon) there will be traffic management (Kalkkiuunintie and Tasakalliontie) from 10 am - 3 pm (weather conditions permitting Su-Mo) for the drivers coming to Sibbo Storskog National Park. You can reduce the rush by choosing a different time for your hike than in the middle of the day.
We encourage to explore some less known places or the nature near you. Who knows, perhaps you’ll find a new favourite place ! We suggest not to park in the Kalkkiuunintie parking spaces.
Please notice, it is only allowed to park your car at designated parking spaces in and around Sipoonkorpi National park. Road side parking is forbidden at all times, due to a risk of blokking emergency vehicles', inhabitants and visitors free access in and out to the parking spaces and private properties. Illegal parking can be fined.
Parking spaces at Sipoonkorpi National park and its surrondings:
- Byabäcken (21 parking spaces) Länsitie 237, Sipoo
- Källängen (12 parking spaces) Länsitie 152, Sipoo
- Bakunkärr (2 parking spaces, total of 37 cars) Knutersintie 421, Sipoo
- Tasakallio / Flatberget (2 parking spaces, total of 53 cars) Tasakalliontie 1, Vantaa -Frequently crowded
- Kalkkiuunintie / Kalkugnsvägen (2 parking spaces, total of 18 cars), navigator address: Kalkkiuunintie 8 and 12, Vantaa -FREQUENTLY VERY CROWDED
- Kuusijärvi / Hanaböle träsk (250 parking spaces) Kuusijärventie 3, Vantaa
- Knuters (160 parking spaces) Knutersintie 667, Helsinki
New accessible route to Storträsk fireplace
A new accessible route has been built at Sipoonkorvi National Park. The route is demanding and it starts at the Tasakallio parking area and leads to Storträsk. There is a accessible campfire site, a accessible dry toilet and a accessible wood shelter at Storträsk. See the map (julkaisut.metsa.fi).