Services in Savukoski Visitor Centre Korvatunturi
There are differences in the epidemic situation between regions in Finland. Some Nature Centres may have to close. Check the current situation on the webpage of the Destination or Nature Centre you are planning to visit.
Because of the coronavirus, safe distances should be kept even in nature, and thorough hand hygiene should be followed at huts, campfire sites and after using the toilet. Metsähallitus' policies and guidelines will be updated as the general corona guidelines become more specific. Check our website for the current situation: www.nationalparks.fi/coronavirusguidelines.
- Auditorium rental: A 77-seat auditorium with AV equipment. Price: €30/hour, €200/day (incl. VAT 24%).
- In order to reserve the auditorium, please contact the Hotel Samperin Savotta +358 (0)16 841 351
Services for the Disabled
- There are no accessible reserved parking space. The parking area is accessible but is at a distance of 50-100 m from the visitor centre. The yard is paved.
- The entrance to the visitor centre has a small doorstep and the doors are not automated. The staff can help you if needed.
- The indoor areas of the visitor centre are accessible.
- There is an accessible toilet.
- The auditorium is accessible and can accommodate a couple of wheelchairs at a time.