Pärnälahti Kelomökki, Rental Hut
- Eastern Finland, North Karelia Region, Municipality of Lieksa, Koli National Park.
- Pärnälahti kelomökki, coordinates: Euref-Fin (~ WGS84) lat: 63° 01.7661' lon: 29° 57.2199' ETRS-TM35FIN: N: 6992302 E: 649421
- Rantatie 136b, 83960 Koli
From Koli Nature Centre Ukko, drive downwards along Ylä-Kolintie Road for 2 km and turn right towards the Koli village. Distance from the Nature Centre to the Koli village is altogether 3,6 km. When you reach the village, turn right onto Merilänrannantie towards Loma-Koli and drive for roughly 1 km, then turn right onto Rantatie road and continue for another 1 km until you reach the harbor. After Koli Harbour, continue south along Rantatie for 12.6 km to the south and turn onto the road that turns left.
There is a barrier at the intersection, and the distance is approximately 400 m to the hut from the barrier. You can open the lock in the barrier with your hut keys. You can drive directly to the hut yard.
- Koli National Park map
- Outdoor and servicemap of Koli 1:20 000 / 1:50 000
- Terrain map P534, 1:50 000
Prize group A (15.5.-12.6. and 29.8.-31.10.)
1st day 85 €
2nd–7th day 76 €
Prize group B (13.6.–28.8.)
1st day 100 €
2nd–7th day 90 €
Rental time 14:00–12:00.
No reservations longer than one week at a time.
Keys to the Pärnälahti Kelo rental hut will be placed in the key box next to the door of the hut. A 4-digit key combination for opening the key box will be sent to you no later than two days before the beginning of your reservation.The combination will be sent to the phone number or e-mail address provided when making the booking. Leave the keys in the same key box when you leave after your stay.
- Sleeping places for 3 on a bunk bed, extra mattresses for two, pillows and blankets.
- Electrical heating (basic heat not turned on), open fireplace, electrical stove, refrigerator, cutlery.
- Sauna, rowboat, separate outdoor toilet.
- Dishwashing liquid, spices, fire-making equipment and toilet paper are not included.
- Please leave no litter or other traces of your visit.
- The hut is not suited for the disabled.
- Pets are permitted in the hut.
- Camping in the yard is prohibited.
- Metsähallitus is not to be held responsible for possible disconnections in electricity network during storms.
- Safety on hiking
Maintenance and Management
Metsähallitus, Parks & Wildlife Finland, tel. int. +358 206 39 5654.