Heretty Rental Huts 1 and 2
55 € / day / room rental time 14–12, (incl. VAT 10%). For rent in summer.
- There are a bunk bed, one separate bed and one extra mattress in both rooms. Pillows and blankets for four persons.
- Electric lighting. Electric heating and a fireplace.
- One electric cooker, kitchen utensils (frying pan, pots) and tableware for four.
- Drinking water and water for sauna can be taken from the well in the yard.
- Separate dry toilet, recycling point and a modest cellar.
- Wood-heated sauna in the yard.
The keys can be picked from Heretty summer cafe (Kylämäntie 1335, Kuhmoinen).
Address: Kylämäntie 1335, Kuhmoinen
Heretty rental huts 1 and 2, coordinates: Euref-Fin (~ WGS84) lat: 61° 40.483' lon: 25° 0.002' ETRS-TM35FIN: N: 6839571 E: 394144 WGS-84 lat: 61.67452 lon: 24.99999
When going to Heretty parking area, drive from the road 9 (Tampere - Jyväskylä), follow the National Park signs for 14 km from Länkipohja or 17 km from Kuhmoinen.
By Public Transportation
The nearest bus stops to the National Park are located in Länkipohja (14 km) and in Kuhmoinen (17 km). Majatalo Villanen (majatalovillanen.fi, in Finnish) offers transportation from Tampere, Jyväskylä and Länkipohja.
- The hut is not suited for the disabled.
- It is allowed to bring pets in the hut.
- The vestibule and sauna are shared with other renters.
- Bring your own sheets and towels.
- At the other end of the building is a summer café and it's the main guidance point in National Park so there are hikers moving in the yard.
Maintenance and Management
Metsähallitus, Parks & Wildlife Finland, tel int. +358 206 39 5270.