Heretty Rental Huts 1 and 2
Rental hut, two rooms that are rented separately. Vestibule and sauna are shared.
3-4 persons and 17 m2 / room.
Reservations from Heretty summer cafe: Room 1 (shop.isojarvioutdoors.fi/en_US) and Room 2 (shop.isojarvioutdoors.fi/en_US)
Terms of reservation for the Heretty rental huts.
Western Finland, Pirkanmaa Region, Kuhmoinen, Isojärvi National Park
Travel guide to Heretty
Prices and booking: Heretty summer cafe,
- There are a bunk bed, one separate bed and one extra mattress in both rooms. Pillows and blankets for four persons.
- Electric lighting. Electric heating and a fireplace.
- One electric cooker, kitchen utensils (frying pan, pots) and tableware for four.
- Drinking water and water for sauna can be taken from the well in the yard.
- Separate dry toilet, recycling point and a modest cellar.
- Wood-heated sauna in the yard. Sauna is in shared use with both rooms.
The keys can be picked from Heretty summer cafe (Kylämäntie 1335, Kuhmoinen).
Maps and Description
Address: Kylämäntie 1335, Kuhmoinen
When going to Heretty parking area, drive from the road 9 (Tampere - Jyväskylä), follow the National Park signs for 14 km from Länkipohja or 17 km from Kuhmoinen.
By Public Transportation
The nearest bus stops to the National Park are located in Länkipohja (14 km) and in Kuhmoinen (17 km).
- There are no accessible services in the hut.
- It is allowed to bring pets in the hut.
- The vestibule and sauna are shared with other renters.
- Bring your own sheets and towels.
- At the other end of the building is a summer cafe and it's the main guidance point in National Park so there are hikers moving in the yard.
Maintenance and Management
Heretty summer cafe / Outdoor Empire Oy, email@example.com, tel.int. +358440495067 / Vesa
1. Respect nature.
2. Mainly use marked trails.
3. Camp only where it is allowed.
4. Light your campfire only where it is allowed.
5. Do not litter.