Peurapirtti Rental Hut
Rental Hut, 3 + 3 people, 63 m², one room.
Rental season all year round.
Reservations on web store (eraluvat.fi).
Terms of reservation for the Peurapirtti Rental Hut. Please see the place for collecting the keys.
- Rental period all year round.
- Prices 76 €/night, 352 €/week. In winter there is a long-term booking in Peurapirtti until the end of April.
- Midsummer Thu-Sun, a total of 304 €. The prices include VAT (10%).
- Booking calendar for the year 2021 will open in spring 2021.
- The hut has two rooms: a combined kitchen and living area with two bunkbeds, and a bedroom with one bunkbed.
- Candles, a gas cooker (no oven), an earth cellar, a wood-burning stove, drinking water from the well, a dry toilet.
- The well water must be boiled before using it for food. If necessary, you can get drinking water from the visitor centre. NOTE! Using of the well is prohibited for the time being.
- The sauna is located in the same building.
- The quality of the sandy beach is good, 20 m to the shore.
- A campfire site, a smoker, a boat and life jackets.
- The hut is suitable for families with children and for the disabled who have an assistant.
Information on collecting the key
- Hossa Visitor Centre, Jatkonsalmentie 6, 89920 Ruhtinansalmi
- When collecting the key, the customer must present the receipt of the paid hut rent.
- The key must be returned to its collection point.
- Keys are not delivered by post.
- Address: Pistonlehdontie 211a, Suomussalmi
- After the Hossa Visitor Centre, drive along Jatkonsalmentie Road for slightly more than 3 km. Then turn to the right and continue for about 4 km. Turn to the left and drive to the lake shore. The road will branch into two roads on the shore. Peurapirtti is on the right.
- Coordinates for the Peurapirtti Rental Hut: WGS84 lat: 29.4765 lon: 23.0680, ETRS-TM35FIN: n=7265298 E=610353
- Distances: Hossa Visitor Centre 8 km, the village of Hossa 13 km and Juntusranta about 40 km. The closest neighbour 200 m.
- You can drive to the yard of the hut.
- The hut will not be pre-heated before the beginning of the booking period. Due to the long distances, the maintenance services are not able to check the condition of the hut after the rental period of each customer. If the hut has not been cleaned or things are not as they should, please immediately contact the maintenance services of the hut upon arrival.
- Hossa Visitor Centre rents out linen. Other visitor centre services: a café‒restaurant, maps and brochures, guided excursions and equipment rental (boats, canoes, kayaks as well as hiking and fishing gear).
- The area boasts 90 km of marked hiking trails and 60 km of cross-country skiing trails. The terrain is ideal for exercising.
- Sights at Hossa: Värikallio Rock Paintings and the Lounatkoski mill.
- Fishing and Hunting:
- It is allowed to bring pets in the hut.