Kuivajärvi Rental Hut
This round-log hut is located on the shores of Lake Kuivajärvi in the old-growth forest reserve at Etelä-Sydänmaa, Reisjärvi, by the Peuran polku hiking trail.
North Ostrobothnia, Reisjärvi, Etelä-Sydänmaa nature reserve, old-growth forest reserve, Peuran polku hiking trail (finnish and swedish only).
Kuivajärvi parking area, Kuivajärventie 700, Reisjärvi.
Winter maintenance up to Kuivajärvi parking area.
Kuivajärvi, coordinates: Euref-Fin (~ WGS84) lat: 63° 30.3667' lon: 25° 03.3434' ETRS-TM35FIN: N: 7043450 E: 403237
- For rent all year round
- 75 €/night (inc. VAT 10%)
- The rental time at the hut starts at 2 pm and ends at 12 pm.
Keys for the Kuivajärvi rental hut are available in the lock box located next to the door of the hut. You'll receive the code by email after paying for the reservation.
- Wood-stove heating, a gas cooker and oven, gaslight, bed linen for five people and crockery. Two bunk beds and one regular bed. The sauna is located in the same building.
- Please note that it takes some time before the hut is properly warm.
- You must bring your own drinking water. The water from the lake is suitable only for bathing and sauna.
- A campfire site, a table and benches, a woodshed, a dry toilet and a doghouse are available at the yard. There is a jetty and a boat on the shore. The shore is rather deep and muddy. It is easy to go swimming from the jetty.
- Please do not leave any litter or other traces of your stay. Read more about Hiking Without Littering.
- No pets allowed inside the hut. There is a fenced enclosure for dogs outside the hut.
- Mobile phone coverage is poor in the area. You may experience breaks in the signal. If this happens try to climb to a higher place or go into an open area.