Hirvastupa Rental Hut
Rental Hut, for 3+3 people, 63 m², two rooms.
Rental season all year round.
Reservations on web store (eraluvat.fi).
Terms of reservation for the Hirvastupa Rental Hut. Please see the place for collecting the keys.
- Rental season all year round.
- Prices 2023 76 €/night, 532 €/week, 2024 78 €/night, 546 €/week. In winter there is a long-term booking in Hirvastupa until the end of April.
- Midsummer 2023 Thu-Sun, a total of 304 €. Midsummer 2024 Thu-Sun, a total of 309 € The prices include VAT (10%).
- Booking calendar for the year 2021 is closed from the end of July to December. The roof will be renovated.
- The hut has two rooms: a combined kitchen and living area with two bunkbeds, and a bedroom with one bunkbed.
- Candles, a gas cooker (no oven), an earth cellar, a wood-burning stove, drinking water from the well, a dry toilet.
- The well water must be boiled before using it for food. If necessary, you can get drinking water from the visitor centre. NOTE! Using of the well is prohibited for the time being.
- The sauna is located in the same building.
- A good swimming shore, distance to the shore 20 m.
- A campfire site, a smoker, a boat and life jackets.
- The hut is accessible with an assistant and also suitable for families with children.
Information on collecting the key:
- There is a key box next to the front door of the hut. The box code will be sent to the tenant's mobile phone a couple of days before the booking period starts. If you make a reservation on the day of arrival, please take contact to Visitor Centre Petola, tel. +358 40 825 6060 or email email@example.com.
- The key must be returned to its collection point.
- Keys are not delivered by post.
- Address: Pistolehdontie 211b, Suomussalmi.
- After the Hossa Visitor Centre, drive along Jatkonsalmentie Road for slightly more than 3 km. Then turn to the right and continue for about 4 km. Turn to the left and drive to the lakeshore. The road will branch into two roads on the shore. Hirvastupa is on the left.
- Coordinates for the Hirvastupa Rental Hut: WGS84 lat: 29.4470 lon: 23.2131, ETRS-TM35FIN: n=7265248 E=610468
- Distances: Hossa Visitor Centre 8 km, the village of Hossa 13 km and Juntusranta about 40 km. The closest neighbour 200 m-
- You can drive to the yard of the hut.
- The hut will not be pre-heated before the beginning of the booking period. Due to the long distances, the maintenance services are not able to check the condition of the hut after the rental period of each customer. If the hut has not been cleaned or things are not as they should, please immediately contact the maintenance services of the hut upon arrival.
- Hossa Visitor Centre rents out linen. Other visitor centre services: a café‒restaurant, maps and brochures, guided excursions and equipment rental (boats, canoes, kayaks, as well as hiking and fishing gear).
- The area boasts 90 km of marked hiking trails and 60 km of cross-country skiing trails. The terrain is ideal for exercising.
- Sights at Hossa: Värikallio Rock Paintings (in Finnish) and the Lounatkoski mill (in Finnish).
- Fishing and hunting:
- It is allowed to bring pets in the hut.