Rytitupa Rental Hut
Rental hut, 8 persons, 22 m².
- Booking from our online shop (eraluvat.fi)
- Syöte Visitor Centre, Erätie 1, 93280 Syöte, tel. +358 20 639 6550 or syote(at)metsa.fi
Price: 60 euros per day.
Terms of reservation for the Rytitupa Rental Hut.
In winter, check the condition of the route to the hut in advance at the Syöte Visitor Centre. More information below.
From the Iso-Syöte main road (nro 858) there are road signs to the Rytivaara, which is about 18 km from Syöte village, along the Karsikkoperäntie road. The road signs lead to the Ukonvaara parking lot, which is 4 km from the hut. In the fall and spring time the road can be undriveable for some period of time.
The road to Ukonvaara parking lot is maintained during wintertime, but conditions can change quickly! In case of a sudden heavy snowfall the road might be undriveable. The first 2 km there's no winter maintenance on the hiking trail which leads to Rytivaara, but the last 2 km one can hike on a winter trail, which is maintained from week 8 onwards.
Rytitupa, coordinates: Euref-Fin (~ WGS84) lat: 65° 46.6051' lon: 27° 42.0641' ETRS-TM35FIN: N: 7295205 E: 532096
- 60 euros per day. Time: from 2pm until 12am next day.
- Heating stove, gas cooker, saucepans and a frying pan.
- No other cooking utensils. No electricity!
- There are two bunk beds at the hut. Please note that it takes some time before the hut is properly warm.
- Outside there are a woodshed and a dry toilet, as well as a camp fire site in the farm yard. There is a sauna for those staying at the reservable hut.
- The water in the yard´s wells have not be en examined, so bringing your own drinking water is preferable. From the farm´s sauna there is a trail leading to a waterhole. Using water from this waterhole is at your own risk. Familiarize yourself with the drinking water- section in the ABC of Hiking.
- Syöte National Park follows the principles of Hiking without Littering. Please do not leave any litter or other traces of your stay. Read more about Hiking Without Littering.
Keys for the Rytitupa rental hut are available in the key cabinet located beside the door of the Rytitupa hut. You'll recieve the code by email after reservation.
- Between 24.6. - 18.8. 2022 the hut is reserved for shepherds only.
- Check the road access from Syöte Visitor Centre during Winter.
- You may bring pets to the hut.
- The water in the yard´s wells have not been examined. From the farm´'s sauna there is a trail leading to a waterhole. The water has not been examined and using water this is at your own risk.
- There is no handicap service available at the site.
- Please note that it takes some time before the hut is properly warm!
- Safety on hiking.