Kuulea Day Trip Hut
The hut is situated on the north side of road 941 (Posio-Ranua) on the shore of Lake Kuuleajärvi. It is on the trail that leads through the Korouoma nature reserve area.
Day trip hut, for 6 persons
Southern Lapland, Municipality of Posio, Korouoma Nature Reserve
- Terrain map S 522, 1:50 000
- Korouoma-Simojärvi outdoor map 1:50,000
Kuulea, coordinates: Euref-Fin (~ WGS84) lat: 66° 04.0672' lon: 27° 44.9640' ETRS-TM35FIN: N: 7327668 E: 533921
- stove (installed 9.6.2021)
- The hut functions also as a guide hut.
- Pets are allowed in the hut.
- Safety on hiking
There are no waste bins at the hut. Kindly bring your own litter out of the area. Read more about Hiking Without Littering.
Information for Companies and Big Groups
Do you plan to organize guided excursions to the Finnish National Parks or other protected areas? It is possible due to partnership agreement with Metsähallitus, Parks & Wildlife Finland.
- Sustainable Tourism in Protected areas in Finland (pdf 3,96 Mt, julkaisut.metsa.fi)
- Please, contact kirjaamo(at)metsa.fi