Grytskär Rental Hut
The cottage is closed until further notice.
Rental cottage, 4 people. For rent 1.5. - 30.10. depending on the ice situation.
The hut can be booked at the Eräluvat web store (verkkokauppa.eraluvat.fi).
Location, maps and overview
Uusimaa, Western Uusimaa, City of Raseborg, Ekenäs Archipelago National Park
Grytskär rental cottage, cottage coordinates: Euref-Fin WGS84 59 ° 51´04.5 ”N, 23 ° 24´35.1” E / ETRS-TM35ENG N: 6640293.947, E: 298909.082.
The cottage is located in the outer archipelago.
Map of Ekenäs Archipelago National Park
- Retkeily GT Etelä-Suomi: GT Outdoor Map Finland South, 1:250 000, Karttakeskus 2019.
- Terrain map K343, 1:50 000, The National Land Survey of Finland 2010.
- Maastokartta: Terrain map no 2013 02, 03, 05, 1:20 000, The National Land Survey of Finland 2002.
- Pienoismerikarttasarja: Reduced nautical chart series, 1:50 000, series B, page 635, Traficom.
- Waterproof water touring map Hanko Jussarö Bromarv, 1:60 000, Karttakeskus 2017.
- Waterproof water touring map Inkoo Porkkala Jussarö, 1:60 000, Karttakeskus 2017.
98 euros/day. (incl. VAT 10%), 650 euros/week (incl. VAT 10%). The minimum rental period is 2 days.
The price does not include final cleaning.
Gas stove, gas refrigerator, fireplace, beds for four, basic utensils, no coffee maker, fireplace, beach sauna, fireplace room, terrace, gas grill, toilet. Please also note that it takes time to warm up the cottage.
There is no water point or electricity in the cottage or the beach sauna. Washing water for the sauna and kitchen can be filtered from the tap in the sauna. Bring drinking and domestic water.
The property can be booked during summer 1.5. - 2.10.
Pets are not allowed inside the cottage and the beach sauna.
Please note that this is an island destination in the outer archipelago and due to weather conditions, the destination may not be accessible at the start of the booking period if transport cannot be carried out safely. The parties organizing maritime transport are responsible for safe operation based on the circumstances. Metsähallitus is not responsible for exceptions due to weather and will not reimburse the ordered transport or the delay in the start of the booking time if the transport is canceled or postponed due to weather conditions.
Mobile phone coverage in the area is not good.
There are no waste bins in the cottage yard. Small amounts of paper and cardboard can be used as a lighter in the fireplace or sauna heater. All other waste must be brought to the mainland. The nearest waste sorting points are located in the ports of Baggö, Sommaröstrand, Ekenäs and Predium. Read more about litter-free camping.
Responsible for maintenance
Metsähallitus, Coastal Nature Services
Finnish Nature Center Haltia, tel. +358 40 163 6200, info (at) haltia.co
1. Respect nature.
2. Mainly use marked trails.
3. Camp only where it is allowed.
4. Light your campfire only where it is allowed.
5. Do not litter.