Annintupa Day Trip Hut
The hut is situated on the bank of the River Pärjänjoki on UKK Trail and Ahmatupa Ski Trail, 1 km north of Syöte Visitor Centre. The hut was built in 2002.
North Ostrobothnia, Municipality of Pudasjärvi, Syöte National Park
- Iso-Syöte - Taivalvaara - Kylmäluoma outdoor map 1:50,000
- Syöte National Park Maps
Annintupa, coordinates: Euref-Fin (~ WGS84) lat: 65° 38.4086' lon: 27° 34.9985' ETRS-TM35FIN: N: 7279924 E: 526846
- Pets are allowed in the hut.
- Safety on hiking
Hikers are adviced to bring their own waste out of the area. Read more about Hiking Without Littering.
Maintenance and Management
Metsähallitus, Parks & Wildlife Finland, Pudasjärvi.
For more information contact
Syöte Visitor Centre tel. int. +358 0206 39 6550.
Information for Companies and Big Groups
Do you plan to organize guided excursions to the Finnish National Parks or other protected areas? It is possible due to partnership agreement with Metsähallitus, Parks & Wildlife Finland.
- Sustainable Tourism in Protected areas in Finland (julkaisut.metsa.fi)
- Please, contact kirjaamo(at)metsa.fi
Many kinds of Huts for the Hiker. Please note, that it is not allowed for big groups or commercial groups to overnight in Open Wilderness Huts and in Day Trip Huts.
1. Respect nature.
2. Mainly use marked trails.
3. Camp only where it is allowed.
4. Light your campfire only where it is allowed.
5. Do not litter.