Services in Pallastunturi Visitor Centre
The visitor centre is closed for the time being. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Nature shop sells Lappish handicrafts, hiking products, books, postcards, maps, and delicacies.
- All information about the nature and trails in Pallas-Yllästunturi National Park.
- Snow shoe rental.
- Reservations and keys to rental huts in the national park.
- Fishing and hunting permits.
- WLAN is available to customers.
Café and Restaurant Services
Historic Lapland Hotel Pallas (laplandhotels.com) serves next to the visitor centre.
Auditorium and Conference Facility
The 45-seat auditorium can be reserved for meetings and teaching purposes during nature centre's opening hours. The price is €20/hour and €100/day (incl. VAT 24 %).
- The visitor centre's exhibition and auditorium are accessible by wheelchair.
- The toilets in the visitor centre are accessible to all.
- The beginning of the Vatikuru Trail (1 km) to the ruins of the old hotel and to Pallaskota is accessible by wheelchair with an assistant. Pallaskota is accessible to all.