Visit Northern Lapland Nature Centre Siida
Opening Hours in 2023
1.1.–31.5. Mon–Sat 10 am– 5 pm (Sundays closed)
1.6.–30.9. every day 9 am–6 pm
1.10.–31.12. Mon–Sat 10 am–5 pm (Sundays closed)
Ticket sales ends 45 minutes before closing.
We reserve the rights to changes.
Address: Inarintie 46, 99870 Inari
Telephone: +358 206 39 7740
Contact Inari Tourist Infomation
Telephone: +358 40 168 9668
- There is no entrance fee to the entrance hall and Sarrit Restaurant.
- There is an entrance fee for our exhibition space, which includes our permanent and changing exhibitions and outdoor museum.
- Adults 15 e, children (7 - 17 years) 7 e, no charge for children under 7
- Group ticket (minimum of 10 people) 13 e per person
- All the prices includes vat 10%
Siida is located by the northern Finnish Lapland main roads in the village of Inari. The Nature Centre is 38 km from Ivalo, 340 km from Rovaniemi, 126 km from Utsjoki and 195 km from Kittilä.
- Coaches to Inari travel from Rovaniemi, Näätämö and Karigasniemi. Timetables (matkahuolto.fi).
- The closest airport (finavia.fi) is in Ivalo. From airport there is a trasportation to Inari village (kuljetusliikeilmarislant.fi) notice that you have to make a pre-booking on the previos day by 3.pm.
- The closest railway station is in Rovaniemi. Timetables (vr.fi).
- Journey.fi provides information on public transportation to Northern Lapland (opas.matka.fi).