Services in Northern Lapland Nature Centre Siida
- Information on other nature destinations and hiking opportunities in Lemmenjoki National park, Inari Hiking Area , and the surrounding areas.
- Reservations and keys to Metsähallitus huts in the nearby areas.
- For sale: maps of the nearby areas, books, items of use and gifts relating to nature and Sámi culture, and fishing, hunting, and other permits.
- Delicious fresh bakery products and lunch buffet at the café daily from 11-15. More information on catering services (siida.fi).
- Tourist information in the Inari municipality. Contact Information: Tel. +358 40 168 9668, tourist.info(at)inari.fi
- For rent: conference facilities, auditorium for various events. More information (siida.fi).
- WLAN is available to customers.
The cosy café-restaurant Sarrit is located on the right wing of the Siida building.
- Fresh bakery products and lunch buffet, please check the opening times.
- À la carte menu in summer.
- Catering services.
- The restaurant is run by an independent entrepreneur:
- Telephone: +358 40 700 6485
- Email: ravintola(at)sarrit.inet.fi
Rental of Premises
- The auditorium (80 seats) can be rented for conferences and congresses.
- All rental facilities have a video conference option.
- WLAN is available.
- More information here (siida.fi).
- Indoor premises are accessible.
- Open-air museum can be accessed by wheelchair in summer with an assistant.
- Auditorium can accommodate 2-3 wheelchair at a time and a wheelchair can be borrowed by visitors.
- There is an accessible toilet on the ground floor in Siida.
- There are accessible parking spaces in the parking area front of the Siida.