Services Offered by Enterprises and Organisations in Ärjänsaari
Following enterprises and other organisations offer services in Ärjänsaari. They have a cooperation agreement with Metsähallitus and they follow the principles of sustainable nature tourism (metsa.fi) when operating in the national park.
- Transportation to Ärjänsaari
- Guided tours in Ärjänsaari: paddling, fishing tours in summer and winter, hunting tours
- Guided services also in Oulujärvi Hiking Area ja Rokua National Park
- Rental cabins, rental equipment
- Guided day trips and longer hikes to Ärjänsaari Island and also Nuuksio and Urho Kekkonen national parks.
- The tours include instruction on equipment, meals and transport and accommodation arrangements.
- Wilderness and handcrafting nature adventures
- By appointment, the excursion includes catering services
- Steamboat cruises in Lake Oulujärvi
- Charter cruises
- Terrace restaurant
Tourist entrepreneurs operating in national parks or other areas managed by Metsähallitus need a cooperation agreement. A fee is charged for using the routes and service infrastructure for business activities.