Yllästunturi Visitor Centre Kellokas
- Yllästunturi Visitor Centre provides also tourist information services of the Ylläs and Kolari Areas! Photo: Maarit Kyöstilä
- Our Life is an exhibition about nature and villages here in the fell area. Free entrance. Photo: Jari Ylläsjärvi
- "What you do not get here, you will not need!" Lea Kaulanen's characters tell about Meänmaa's life.
- "Love makes everyday a celebration." Spring winter is the time of all kinds of events also nowadays!
- In Gallery Kellokas Anastasia Lobkovski's exhibition Crystalline until 28 February 2018.
Welcome to Yllästunturi Visitor Centre
Kellokas Visitor Centre in Yllästunturi is the lounge, event centre, and nature window of all visitors in Ylläs. The centre provides information on Pallas-Yllästunturi National Park, Finland's oldest hiking trail, and on accommodation, events, vibrant fell villages, and other popular features of the fell area. Wild North Cafe & Restaurant is on your service.