Visit Ivalo Customer Service
Opening hours 2021
During 4th of Jan - 28th of Feb and 1st of May - 13th of Jun and 1st of Sep - 31st of Dec
Open Mon - Tue 9 am - 4.30 pm. Closed Sat-Sun.
From wednesday to friday we serve via telephone and email from 9am to 4 pm, no entery.
During 1st of Mar - 30th of Apr and 14th of Jun - 31st of Aug
Open Mon - Fri 9 am - 4.30 pm. Closed Sat-Sun.
We are closed: New Year 1.1., on Easterntime, Walburgis night 1.5., Ascension Day and Friday 21.5.-22.5., Midsummer Eve 19.6., Christmas Holidays 24.-26.12. and New Year's Eve 31.12.
We reserve the right to make changes to the opening hours.
Directions and Maps
- The Customer Service is located in the centre of Ivalo in the government office building, which is on the main road running through town. There is, for example, a policestation in the same building. The distance to Rovaniemi is 298 km, Inari 38 km and Utsjoki 166 km.
In Ivalo village there is no public transportation, but taxiservices are available.
- Coaches travel daily to Ivalo from Rovaniemi, Utsjoki, Karigasniemi and Näätämö. Coach timetables (matkahuolto.fi).
- The Ivalo airport (finavia.fi) is 10 km away.
- The closest railway station is in Rovaniemi. Timetables for trains (vr.fi).
- Journey.fi provides information on public transportation to Ivalo (opas.matka.fi).