Directions and Maps
Stora Hästö Island is located near Korppoström, about five kilometres to southwest.
- Coordinates Euref-Fin (~ WGS84) lat: 60° 03.9455' lon: 21° 32.6402' ETRS-TM35FIN: N: 6671271 E: 196512
- Nautical chart series: D
- Nautical chart: 717, 728, 25
The Excursion Harbour
The harbour is approached by heading east from the route crossing Brunskärsfjärd, to the southern shore of the bay on the northwestern side of the island.
- Harbour number: 846
- Depth: 1,5 - 3,0 m
- Open: west - northwest
- Notice: It is not allowed to anchor nearby underwater nature trail!
- Campfire site
- Camping site
- Information board
- Underwater nature trail and traditional nature trail
112 Emergency Number
If you have an emergency during your trip, such as getting lost, injured or finding a wildfire, call 112. Read more detailed emergency instructions.
Download the 112 Finland application (112.fi) to your phone. When an emergency call is made through the 112 Finland application, the emergency centre attendant is automatically informed of the caller's location.
It is recommended to keep the mobile phone warm and to bring extra food and water with you. There are many excursion locations with no mobile coverage and some mobile phones does not work in sub-zero temperatures, that is why it is always a good idea to let someone know about your itinerary and timetable.
1. Respect nature.
2. Mainly use marked trails.
3. Camp only where it is allowed.
4. Light your campfire only where it is allowed.
5. Do not litter.