Services in Uddskatan
Customer Service and Guidance
- Haltia – The Finnish Nature Centre phone: +35840 163 6200, firstname.lastname@example.org
- For questions concerning the organising of excursions to the nature reserve, contact Hanko Tourist Office (hanko.fi)
Eating, cooking and snacking
- Campfires are prohibited in the area.
- Please note that disposable grills are also considered open fires.
You must bring your own drinking water.
- Because there are no waste containers in the area, visitors are responsible for the proper disposable of their own waste. This means that all visitors must assume full responsibility for their own waste by carrying it out of the area with them for proper sorting.
- Read more about litter-free hiking.
There are no dry toilets in the Uddskatan Nature Reserve. There are, however, dry toilets along the Tulliniemi nature path and at the Freeport (Vapaasatama) parking area (owned by City of Hanko).
- Visitors are not permitted to stay overnight in the area.
- Contact Hanko Tourist Office (hanko.fi) for information on overnight accommodations in the neighbouring area.
There are no accessible services in the area.
Other services in the neighbouring area
The closest centres for various services can be found in the Hanko city area (hanko.fi), in Swedish.
Finnish Nature Centre Haltia, tel. +358 40 163 6200, info(at)haltia.com
Metsähallitus customer service spatial planners
Southeast Finland: Pekka Koponen, tel. +358 206394238
The Metropolitan area: Liisa Neuvonen, tel. +358 206394638
Western Uusimaa: Anne Muuri, tel. +358 206394708
Southwest Finland: Laura Lehtonen, tel.+358 206394659
Kvarken, Southern and Central Ostrobothnia: Tuija Warén, tel.+358 206395282
Satakunta: Marjo Kekki, tel.+358 206394266
Email address: first name.last name (at)metsa.fi