Dagmar Park Directions and Maps
Address: Leksvallintie 300, 10660 Tammisaari. Dagmar Park is located on the southwest side of the Tammisaari city center, on the eastern side of Hankoniemi. By road, the distance to the Tammisaari city center is approximately 10 km.
- Bicycles can be rented (rannikkoreitti.fi) in the nearby area. More information about other nearby bicycle routs you find here; (rannikkoreitti.fi), (visitraseborg.com) and (southbycyckle).
- Take route 25 toward Hanko from the Tammisaari city center. Drive for approximately 7 km and then take a left onto Leksvallintie. Drive on Leksvallintie for around 3 km, where you will find the parking area on the left side of the road.
- Please note that some parts of the route can have a lot of heavy traffic, such as the short section on road 25 and we urge all cyclists to be careful on these parts.
By Public Transportation
- The nearest bus stop is on route 25 (Helsinki-Hanko) at the intersection with Leksvallintie.
- The Leksvallintie bus stop is 3 km from the parking area. There is daily bus service (matkahuolto.fi) from Helsinki to Hanko.
Take route 25 toward Hanko from the Tammisaari city center. Drive for approximately 7 km and then take a left onto Leksvallintie. Drive on Leksvallintie for around 3 km, where you will find the parking area on the left side of the road.
Dagmar Park can also be reached by boat from the fairway leading to Tammisaari. Visiting boaters may moor their vessels at the pier for short periods in the daytime. Overnight stays are not allowed.
Pier coordinates: Euref-Fin (~ WGS84) lat: 59° 56.5819 lon: 23° 22.7169' ETRS-TM35FIN: N: 66637538 E: 307909. The coordinates are expressed as WGS-84 coordinates (in the format degrees, minutes and decimal minutes) as well as in the ETRS-TM3FIN planar coordinate system.
- Hanko Hiittinen Tammisaari waterproof boating chart, 1:50 000, Karttakeskus 2022.