Lauhanvuori National Park
- Scenic lookout tower at the top of Lauhanvuori Hill. Photo: Markus Sirkka
- The magnificent Kivijata stone field. Photo: Timo Nieminen
- A small pond in the middle of the bog. Photo: Timo Nieminen
- The view of the swamp. Photo: Ari Ahlfors
- Duckboard loop. Photo: Timo Nieminen
Walk up Lauhanvuori Hill and climb the viewing tower to get panoramic views over the forested lowlands stretching off to the shores of the Gulf of Bothnia. The hillside forests contain geological traces showing how the scenery has changed since the Ice Age, including extensive boulder fields and banks formed along ancient shorelines. The park's ski-trails are well maintained during the winter.