Services in Langinkoski Nature Reserve
Customer Service and Guidance
- The information boards are located along Keisarinmajantie road in the northern part of the area, on the parking area in the end of Keisarinmajantie road, and along Langinkoskentie road.
- The Finnish Heritage Agency (kansallismuseo.fi)
Meals, Where to Buy and Prepare
- There are no campfire sites. Making a campfire is forbidden.
- Two cafés operate in the area in the summer. The Langinkosken kahvila is housed in the renovated caretaker's house by the river, while the Keisarinmajan kahvila operates on the edge of the northern parking area.
- There are no waste-bins in the area. Measures should be taken in advance to avoid taking unnecessary waste into the area. All the waste that accumulates during your trip, you need to take out of the area for recycling. Read more about Hiking without littering.
- WC-facilities are located in the premises of the Imperial Fishing Lodge museum and are open only during the opening hours (kansallismuseo.fi).
- Camping is not allowed in the area.
Lodging in the Surrounding Area
- More information from the tourist information of Kotka-Hamina region (visitkotkahamina.fi).
- There are about 1 km of wide, sandy tracks suitable for wheelchair users at Langinkoski. They take you to the rapids, to the Imperial Fishing Lodge and to the arboretum in the southern part of the area.
- There is a accessible dry toilet in the premises of the Imperial Fishing Lodge museum which is open only during the opening hours (kansallismuseo.fi).
Other Services in the Surrounding Area
- The services in Kotka-Hamina region (visitkotkahamina.fi).
Finnish Nature Centre Haltia, tel. +358 40 163 6200, info(at)haltia.com
Metsähallitus customer service spatial planners
Southeast Finland: Pekka Koponen, tel. +358 206394238
The Metropolitan area: Liisa Neuvonen, tel. +358 206394638
Western Uusimaa: Anne Muuri, tel. +358 206394708
Southwest Finland: Laura Lehtonen, tel.+358 206394659
Kvarken, Southern and Central Ostrobothnia: Tuija Warén, tel.+358 206395282
Satakunta: Marjo Kekki, tel.+358 206394266
Email address: first name.last name (at)metsa.fi