Bothnian Bay National Park
- Bothnia Bay National Park. Photo: Seppo Yli-Kankaanpää
- Vähä-Huituri. Photo: Rapid River
- Pensaskari island. Photo: Lentokuva Vallas
- Pensaskari island. Photo Jouni Kosonen/Metsähallitus
- Photo: Sasa Dolinsek/Metsähallitus
The wide and open waters of the Bothnian Bay invite boaters. Take a break at a fishing hut and admire the sea through its window, just like a fisherman. The plinths and the drying racks for fishing nets are signs of the life in the past, on the rugged islands in the middle of this northern sea. During the winter, the arctic sea and packed ice fascinate tourists.