Services in Kuusamo Customer Service Karhuntassu
- Information on the natural features and hiking opportunities in Oulanka National Park, Riisitunturi National Park, Näränkä Natural Forests and the Iivaara area as well as other national parks and nature reserves.
- Reservations for and keys to Metsähallitus' Näränkä rental hut.
- For sale: maps on nearby areas, books, T-shirts and other products.
- The café is maintained by the Hannu Hautala nature photography center (in Finnish, karhuntassu.fi). There are no meal services available at the café.
- Tourist information on the town of Kuusamo (kuusamo.fi) and the Ruka area (ruka.fi).
- Kuusamo Info: tel. +358 40 860 8365, e-mail info(at)kuusamo.fi
- Ruka Info: tel. +358 8 8600 250 and email info(at)ruka.fi
- The Hannu Hautala Nature Photography Centre presents photographs taken by Hannu Hautala, Nature Photographer, over a period of 40 years.
- The tourist centre is also accessible by wheelchair with an assistant from the parking area that is located 20 metres away from the building. Vehicles transporting are allowed to drive close to the yard.
- The accessible toilet is located on the entrance floor.
- The exhibition (subject to a fee) at the Hannu Hautala Nature Photography Centre can be toured by wheelchair. The exhibition is multi-sensory.
- There is room for about twenty wheelchairs at a time at the café.