Koli Ryynänen Luhtiaitat (Granaries), Rental Hut
Rental Hut, May - October. There are beds in 6 separate rooms for a total of 24+8 persons (1 x 6 persons, 4 x 4+2 persons and 1 x 2 persons).
- Eastern Finland, North Karelia Region, Municipality of Lieksa, Koli National Park
- Koli Ryynänen, coordinates: Euref-Fin (~ WGS84) lat: 63° 6.797' lon: 29° 46.641' ETRS-TM35FIN: N: 7001241 E: 640102
- Ylä-kolintie 1, 83960 Koli
A culture centre that works in cooperation with Koli National Park is situated in the centre of Koli Village, 3 km from Ukko-Koli and 9 km from main road 6.
A pre-ordered, door-to-door shared taxi (koli.fi) is available for the route Joensuu–Koli. The route of the shared taxi is determined by the pre-orders, which is why all timetable times are estimates.
The taxi will go to Joensuu airport and train station, or for example the central hospital if ordered, and then take the passengers to their destination at Koli. You can hop in the taxi along the route as well.
It is recommended that you order the shared taxi on the previous day by dialing the number +358 20 741 4393.
From Koli Nature Centre Ukko, drive downwards along Ylä-Kolintie road for 3 km until you reach the Koli village centre. The Ryynänen Granaries are located on the left side of the road just before the crossroads in the middle of the village.
- Koli National Park map
- Outdoor and servicemap of Koli 1:20 000 / 1:50 000
- Terrain map P532, 1:50 000
For 2 persons 50 €/night
For 4 persons 60 €/night
For 6 persons 70 €/night
A dorm room for 4–6 persons 10 €/person (A dorm room is a room shared by several people who are possibly unknown to each other.)
7–16 persons 15 €/person
17–30 persons 10 €/persons
Services reserved in advance:
- Breakfast in café 9 €/person
- Breakfast in refrigerator 7 €/person
- Linens 8 €/person
- Sauna 5 €/person
(Wood heated sauna on the stream bank. The sauna does not have running water. Washing water must be carried to the sauna manually.)
- Sauna heating -service 50 €, including 3 hours of bathing time. Must be reserved in advance.
All prizes incl. VAT 10%.
- Mattress, pillow, blanket
- Shared kitchen, shower and toilet in the main building
- Wood heated sauna on the stream bank
(The sauna does not have running water. Washing water must be carried to the sauna.)
- Cleaning is included in the rent price.
- Visitors can reserve breakfast and other meals in advance.
- Pets are permitted in the granaries. Please announce beforehand.
- Safety on hiking