Services in Kalajoki Visitor Centre
Because of the coronavirus, safe distances should be kept even in nature, and thorough hand hygiene should be followed at huts, campfire sites and after using the toilet. Metsähallitus' policies and guidelines will be updated as the general corona guidelines become more specific. Check our website for the current situation: www.nationalparks.fi/coronavirusguidelines.
- Information on the area's natural features and opportunities for outdoor recreation in the Rahja archipelago.
- Meeting room for 25 persons is available for hire.
- Café services and the closest restaurant are available at the Sani Spa Hotel (kalajokiresort.fi). There is a covered passageway from the Visitor Centre to the spa.
- Guided group tours, please book in advance.
- The floors of the Visitor Centre are accessible by wheelchair. There is a lift at the exhibition.
- The toilet for the disabled is located on the entrance floor of Sani Spa Hotel. You can get to the spa and to the restaurant via the covered passageway.
- Written interpretation from English Viittoen Oy (viittoen.fi). Exhibition is written also in English.