Isoniemi Rental Hut
Isoniemi Rental Hut is located on the western bank of the River Pärjänjoki, 2 km south of the municipal border of Taivalkoski and Pudasjärvi. The log hut was built in 2003 from a building that was previously the sauna of a loggers' cabin. The hut is located on the riverbank.
Rental hut, 4 people.
- Booking from our online shop (eraluvat.fi)
- Syöte Visitor Centre, Erätie 1, 93280 Syöte, tel. +358 20 639 6550 or syote(at)metsa.fi
Price 30 € per day
Terms of reservation for the Isoniemi rental hut.
In winter, check the condition of the route to the hut in advance at the Syöte Visitor Centre.
Oulu region and Kainuu, North Ostrobothnia, Pudasjärvi, River Pärjänjoki Canoe Route.
From Ukonvaara Road, drive towards the Rytivaara Crown tenant farm (in Finnish) for about 10 km. After the Pärjänjoki Bridge, take the first crossroads to the right and continue for about 2 km. On the right, there is a parking space, from where a 300-m-long path takes you to the hut. In wintertime the parking place is 1,2 km from the hut.
Isoniemi, coordinates: Euref-Fin (~ WGS84) lat: 65° 43.0497' lon: 27° 44.6930' ETRS-TM35FIN: N: 7288624 E: 534180
30 euros per day. Time: from 2pm until 12am next day.
- There are a heating stove and gas cooker at the hut as well as saucepans and a frying pan. No other crockery. Please note that it takes some time before the hut is properly warm.
- Bunk beds, mattresses and pillows for 4 people. A campfire site, a woodshed and a dry toilet are available at the yard. No sauna.
- You must bring your own drinking water or take it from the clear-water brook running by the hut. Use of the natural waters as drinking water is at your own risk. Read more about what to take with you.
- Syöte National Park follows the principles of Hiking without Littering. Please do not leave any litter or other traces of your stay. Read more about Hiking Without Littering.
Keys for the Isoniemi rental hut are available in the key kabinet located beside the door of the Isoniemi hut. You'll recieve the code by email after reservation.
- In winter, check the condition of the route to the hut in advance at the Syöte Visitor Centre.
- You may bring pets to the hut.
- Please note that it takes some time before the hut is properly warm!
- Safety on hiking.