- Exhibitions in the Nature Centre
- Bookings and keys for accommodation rooms at the Nature Centre.
- In the restaurant, fresh pastry, buffet lunch in summer, and catering services by order.
- Auditorium for rent for private use. Read more.
Seitseminen Nature Centre Restaurant
- Seitseminen Nature Centre's entrepreneur Seitseminen Osuuskunta offers
- restaurant services, accommodation and catering services
Facilities for rent/Auditorium
Are you planning a meeting or an event in the national park? The Seitseminen Nature Centre Auditorium is available for hire for private use.
There are nice rental rooms at the Seitseminen Nature Centre for two, three and four persons. A kitchen, sauna, shower room and toilets are shared. For more information and reservations: Seitseminen Nature Centre.
Services for the Disabled
- Visitors with mobility difficulties can travel by car to the entrance of the Nature Centre, but cars should be parked in the parking area 50 metres away.
- The exhibition premises and café are accessible by wheelchair.
- The upper level of the auditorium has places for 6 or 7 wheelchairs.
- Toilet for the disabled is located on the entrance floor of the building.
- Many destinations in the Seitseminen National Park are accessible by wheelchair, with assistance: a section of the Multiharju old-growth forest trail, the Kovero Crown Tenant Farmhouse yard, the bicycle route on the southern side of Lake Pitkäjärvi, and a section of the Soljaset mire nature trail. For further information, please contact the Nature Centre.